Thursday 13 December 2012

Rep grind updates

FINALLY managed to hit Revered with the Golden Lotus! I know it's partially my fault for not doing them every day like I should have been but when you only have 3-4 hours of playtime, you really don't want to be grinding rep that whole time. I've unlocked the Shado-Pan and August Celestials dailies now but I think I will pass on doing those with my paladin. Even though it's a real bonus that I can gather 10 mobs at once and not die, it just takes way too long for me to kill stuff as prot. Instead, I'll grind my druid to Revered (thank you, rep buff for alts) and do the Shado-Pan and AC quests on her since she's feral and can murder stuff faster. At least when I die in the process (who am I kidding, it WILL happen...) she wears leather so repairs will be cheap.

Today I also hit Exalted with the Order of the Cloud Serpent! My little baby hatchling is all grown up now and big enough to carry my shiny metal butt all over the world. I really like the models for these mounts. I'll have to hurry on my druid so I can work on SP and AC rep for the other cloud serpent mounts. I especially want that onyx one for my DK and the thundering august serpent for my shaman.


No comments:

Post a Comment